Keyword research, the process of identifying and determining the viability of a keyword or key phrase, has often been termed as the key to the success of your website. This is because the main foundation of an effective SEO campaign is laid out by keyword research. At Adroitte, we use the keyword effectiveness index (KEI) to measure how effective a keyword is for a website. By comparing the number of times a particular keyword is searched for, with the number of competing web pages for that keyword, we can help you locate the most effective keywords for your SEO campaign.
Features of Adroitte’s Keyword Research Services
At Adroitte, we examine a number of aspects in order to select the right keywords and phrases for your website. Some of the key aspects we pay attention to are:
- Frequency: The level of search frequency is an important aspect since words and phrases that are searched more often are those that will drive the most traffic to your website.
- Value: All selected keywords must have value to the website owners, as this forms a major contributing factor to a successful SEO campaign.
- Competitiveness: The level of competitiveness of each keyword and key phrase must be revealed in keyword research in order to achieve the top position on search engines.
- Relevance: The relevance of the keyword to an organization or business and its products / services had to be verified before selection.
The Keyword Research Process at Adroitte
With many free keyword research tools available on the Internet, you may feel that it is unnecessary to hire a professional to get your keyword research done for you. But it is extremely important to remember that keyword research is the one aspect of search engine optimization that can make or break your site.
At Adroitte, we conduct both internal and external keyword research. Our extensive keyword research is reflected in our detailed report which contains
- An exhaustive list of keywords depending on your niche market
- Keyword recommendations for your homepage and other service pages
- An analysis of your keyword search volume on all major search engines
- Information on keywords used by competitors in your market space
- Suggestions on the overall improvement of the keyword strategy of your website
- Professional recommendations on Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing campaigns
The Adroitte Advantage!
When you choose Adroitte’s keyword research services, we make sure that you gain,
- The right mix of keywords and key phrases used by genuine people in your target market
- Additional keywords based upon your specific industry
- A detailed list of ‘long tail’ or ‘gold mine’ keywords that can be incorporated into your pay per click (PPC)campaigns
- Recommendations of which keywords to avoid during your SEO campaigns
- Accurate information available on the popularity of your keywords
- Professional SEO content that incorporates the chosen keywords in a creative manner